Agriculture Farm Jobs in New Zealand for Fresher
Agriculture Farm Jobs in New Zealand for Fresher – Are you looking for a new challenge? Are you looking for a new opportunity with a lot of variety?
Are you looking to join a company where you can work with peace of mind in these uncertain times ? so here is opportunity Agriculture Farm Jobs in New Zealand for Fresher
Assuming this is the case, then, at that point this is the work for you.
Agriculture Farm Jobs in New Zealand for Fresher Question What you are searching for is ?
- A lot of freedoms to foster your specialized abilities and future vocation
- The ability to work with a wide variety of equipment and machinery from the world’s leading brands.
- The chance to be recognized as a top professional in your field
- Competitive salary
- Work in an area with great lifestyle possibilities
Then you need to talk to us.
Power Farming is an independent importer and distributor of tractors and agricultural machinery in New Zealand, dealing with industry leading brands such as Deutz-Fahr, Merlo, McHale, Mosio and Kioti.
Our goal is to become the agricultural equipment supplier of choice for the progressive farmers of Ashbuton. We work with strong values and have set the bar high. To achieve this goal, it is important to provide service support that is second to none.
To achieve this goal, it is equally important for our technicians to have the same drive to succeed and grow.
So, are you the best person for the job? We are looking for service technicians who:
- Know your stuff – you are either a qualified heavy duty diesel mechanic or a light duty diesel mechanic who is looking for change and growth opportunities. You should have excellent diagnostic skills, consistently deliver high quality products, and have a good understanding of electronics and hydraulics.
- Appropriate attitude – responsible for own work, always willing to learn and improve, safety minded, and enjoys being part of a team.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, enjoys diagnosing problems and is confident in his or her abilities. Experienced with hydraulics and electronics.
- Enjoys the diversity that comes from working with multiple brands, old and new.
- Able to understand and manage customer expectations. Understands that customers are working in a stressful environment and has the skills to put them at ease.
- Likes to manage his own workload.
For more information, please contact Stefan Lawrence at 027 257 5642 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply, please visit our website and mention Ref 5570678.
Only applicants who are currently in New Zealand and available for work will be considered.
Agriculture Farm Jobs in New Zealand for Fresher – Agriculture Graduates
We believe that the future of agriculture in New Zealand lies in the use and efficiency of domestic feed. We have been a leader in this field for over 30 years as a trusted supplier of both innovative products and advice on how to maximise the on-farm value of those products.
Also Apply: Farm worker jobs in Canada for Freshers
We also believe that the future of Agriculture Farm Jobs in New Zealand for Fresher agriculture depends on the best people, so we are committed to supporting the development of our staff, both for their benefit and the benefit of the industry as a whole.
About this job
This is a great opportunity for recent graduates to grow personally and professionally.
You will work full-time for 18 months in various areas of our business, including plant breeding, agronomy, marketing support, seed testing, seed production, and sales.
The program will also include conference attendance, travel, and further development training. We offer the opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a stimulating environment.
Our head office is located in Courtenay, 30km west of Christchurch.
You want to make a positive difference to the pastoral industry in New Zealand. You recognize the importance of teamwork, support other team members as much as possible and have a real drive to grow professionally and personally.
This job requires the ability to think critically and accomplish tasks to a high standard. A positive attitude and a sense of personal responsibility are also essential.
Ideal Skills and Experience
- A degree in an agriculture related field.
- You have a desire to contribute to the farm management
- Possess high ethical standards
- Team player
How to apply for Agriculture Farm Jobs in New Zealand for Fresher
- Snap “Apply now”
- Go to “My application” page
- Check “Following stage