Latest Excited Bahrain Airport Job Vacancy Opening 2021 Opportunity
Latest Excited Bahrain Airport Job Vacancy Opening is hiring for all those who are passionate and want to work in a beautiful environment.
Our recruitment team is looking forward to hearing from you with many new opportunities for new hires as well as experienced professionals. Apply now to work at Latest Excited Bahrain Airport Job Vacancy Opening.
Job Details of Latest Excited Bahrain Airport Job Vacancy Opening
ALSO APPLY: Dubai airport careers job vacancy Dubai UAE
|Airport Name||Bahrain Airport|
|Work Location||Bahrain International Airport|
|Salary Range||Depending on position|
|Application:||Online Application can accept|
|Posted on :||16 Aug 2021|
Bahrain Airport Job Vacancy Opening Careers Vacancies
About Bahrain International Airport.
The beautiful city of Bahrain is connected to the world by Bahrain Airport Job Vacancy Opening Bahrain Global Air terminal was set up in 1927 and is the most seasoned worldwide air terminal in the Persian Inlet.
Located on the island of Muharraq, the airport is a hub for the national carrier Gulf Air and currently serves over 8.5 million passengers annually. Currently, a $1.1 billion expansion plan is underway to increase passenger traffic to 14 million.
ALSO SEE: Abu Dhabi airport career job vacancy UAE
This means that more human resources will be needed to handle the increased number of passengers, which will result in a large number of new jobs and vacant seats. This is a great time to apply for jobs at Bahrain Airport. Bahrain Airport Job Vacancy Opening.
Bahrain Airport Job Vacancy Opening Airport is operated by Bahrain Airport Services (BAS), which since its establishment in 1977 has been responsible for the four business units of Bahrain International Airport, efficiently operating the airport, handling airlines and providing world-class services.
BAS is responsible for airport and ground operations for the 36 regional and international airlines that use Bahrain International Airport. BAS is responsible for airport and ground operations for the 36 regional and international airlines that use the airport, including baggage handling, passenger assistance, aircraft loading, and special services, and many other operations.
Catering services at Bahrain Airport Job Vacancy Opening are provided by BAS; 35,000 catered meals selected from 125 menus are safely transported to the aircraft daily.
In addition, aircraft maintenance services and cargo services are also provided by BAS.
Bahrain Airport Job Vacancy Opening List of vacant positions (newly updated)
|General Manager||Bahrain||View & Apply|
|SR. OFFICER – TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT||Bahrain||View & Apply|
|General Recruitment||Bahrain||View & Apply|
|Landscape Engineer||View & Apply|
Bahrain Airport Job Vacancy Opening – General Manager
To lead BJFCO, which is answerable for the turn of events, activity and support of the new aeronautics fuel ranch and fuel hydrant framework at Bahrain Global Air terminal.
The operation of the new aviation fuel facility and associated fuel hydrant system will be performed by a third party under contract with BJFCO.
ALSO APPLY: Abu Dhabi airport career job vacancy UAE
GM is responsible for the success of BJFCO, the achievement of its mission and vision, and the management and day-to-day operations of BJFCO. GM carries out these responsibilities in accordance with the directives and policies established by BJFCO’s Board of Directors (the “Board”).
The responsibilities and duties of the GM are defined as follows
Mission, policy and planning
- Formulate values, mission and vision, and short- and long-term goals.
- Identify issues and opportunities, address them, and recommend appropriate ones for discussion and consideration by the Board of Directors and/or committees (if any).
- Report to the Board of Directors on all major developments from time to time.
Management and Administration.
- Provide general oversight of all activities, manage day-to-day operations, and ensure a smoothly functioning and efficient organization.
- Coordinate with the Airport Operator and Fuel Farm Operator on all matters related to the operation of the Fuel Farm and Hydrant System that may affect the operation of the Airport.
- Participate in airport emergency drills.
- Develop corporate risk management and business continuity plans.
- Development and implementation of standards and controls, policies and procedures for effective functioning, and periodic re-evaluation.
- Workforce planning, recruitment, development, staff motivation, retention and evaluation.
- Define management responsibilities and evaluate performance on a regular basis.
- Manage operations and maintenance contracts.
- Manage shared service support contracts.
- Adhere to JIG guidelines and be familiar with HSSE reporting and auditing.
- Obtain Board approval for annual budget for Opex, actual revenue and investments.
- Regularly review the company’s financial performance and continually manage expenses within the approved budget.
- Review with the external auditors the approval of the year-end financial statements.
- Discuss with the Board of Directors the appointment of the external auditors.
- Provide review, guidance and direction to the Board of Directors on key internal and external audit issues.
- Review with the Board of Directors all legal matters relating to BAC Jet Fuels’ business activities.
- Review the company’s financial model annually and report any significant changes to the Board of Directors.
- Raise and arrange sufficient funds in time to ensure that operations and projects are not adversely affected.
- Ensure that the terms of any shareholder or third party financing are complied with and executed on time.
- Report the Company’s financial performance and financial position to the Board of Directors on a monthly basis.
- Ensure successful completion and commissioning of the new fuel farm and fuel hydrant system projects and handover to the scheduled operators within the agreed time schedule.
- Obtaining all statutory and regulatory approvals and ensuring compliance with all requirements.
- Manage the Company’s capital investment program.
- 4. managing, administering and overseeing specific project requirements as recommended and approved by the Board of Directors.
- Work with the Chairman and Board of Directors to ensure that the Board is able to perform its governance functions and comply with the requirements of the Commercial Companies Act.
- Ensure that financial and safety audits are conducted on a regular basis and that the results are presented to the Board of Directors.
- Conduct company business in accordance with approved policies, procedures, and delegated authority.
The GM should demonstrate the following key competencies:
- Commitment to results. the GM should be customer-oriented, goal-oriented, action-oriented, and innovative. the GM will translate big goals into achievable steps. They also anticipate and solve problems, take initiative, and are team players.
- Business savvy: GMs should have knowledge in the areas of human resources, finance, planning, evaluation, and governance.
- Leads change: The GM must be able to deal effectively with demanding situations and develop and implement interventions as needed. He/she must also be a leader with the ability to develop people and teams.
- Motivating; the GM must manage continuity, change, and transition. He or she must know how to influence and empower others.
- Build collaborative partnerships.GMs need to interact with operators and various stakeholders to ensure timely completion and handover of projects and to ensure safe and customer-friendly operations.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Degree in Engineering, preferably with a Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Age: Should not be more than 50 years as on October 1, 2020.
- Minimum (20) years of supervisory work and appropriate experience in the following
- Engineering and project management (including experience in handling petroleum related facilities, preferably aviation related facilities).
- Familiarity with relevant JIG guidelines and familiarity with HSSE reporting and auditing.
- Have a thorough knowledge of safety and fire suppression systems in petroleum facilities.
- Management and administration of operational procedures, contracts, policies and regulations.
Bahrain Airport Job Vacancy Opening- Landscape Engineer
Ensures the operation and maintenance of BAC’s overall landscape assets in accordance with industry best practices.
And through planning, coordination, and oversight of the overall architectural landscape ambiance of the BIA grounds and buildings to ensure conformity.
Through planning, coordination, and oversight of landscape maintenance, designing and proposing beautification of the existing landscape
Design and propose beautification of existing landscapes, and implement approved designs and projects.
Monitor the health of irrigation assets and implement landscape maintenance strategies to achieve LEED sustainability standards.
Implement landscape maintenance strategies to achieve sustainability standards for the
- Ensure daily, weekly, and monthly schedules for routine, corrective, and preventive landscape work are checked and that they are being implemented.
Check daily, weekly and monthly schedules of landscape works and inspect that they are being carried out as per the agreed plan and in accordance with the desired quality and outcome standards.
- Within the framework of the scope of services, monitor, correct, and report any inconsistencies in the performance or actions of the landscapers.
Escalate any critical or contractual issues to the Soft Services Manager.
Escalate any critical or contractual issues to the Soft Services Manager.
- Maintain health and safety compliance by service providers/landscapers through
H&S planning, policy implementation and work management processes.
- Conduct audits of performance results on service level delivery in line with agreed contract SLAs and KPIs.
- Design and propose models for new or landscape change plans, as required.
Propose to management for approval and project manage the approved landscape plans.
- Evaluate the condition of landscape assets, damage to contours, hardscapes, plants, and systems due to accidents and natural causes, and
Assess the condition of landscape assets, damage to contours, hardscapes, plants and systems due to accidents and natural causes, and develop and implement a correction plan to restore the landscape to its original condition.
Prepare and implement a correction plan to restore the landscape to its original condition.
- Improve contractor productivity through collaboration and consultation with relevant departments.
Create a productive work environment for contractors, including obtaining permits, paperwork, and site clearance, through coordination and consultation with relevant departments.
Promote a productive work environment for contractors, including site clearance.
- Evaluate contractor performance and prepare monthly reports for submission to management.
- Review plans, processes, and procedures and advise and recommend improvements, as needed, in the following areas
Suggest process improvements related to SOPs, scope of work for new RFPs, landscape maintenance and operations management.
- Develop and propose a budget plan for the section; manage and optimize the resources of the section and its productivity potential.
Manage its productivity potential.
- Ensure that landscape operations are carried out in accordance with the principles, methodologies and procedures described in the LEED O&B.
Ensure that landscape operations are conducted in accordance with the principles, methodologies, and procedures set forth in the requirements for LEED O&M certification applicable to existing buildings.
- Consult on compliance with the scope, specifications, SLAs, KPIs, and deliverables of the landscape contract.
Assist the landscape contractor in complying with the contract.
- The position holder will be required to work primarily in outside areas, often in severe weather conditions.
The work is performed in a physically demanding environment.
- Must work under competing pressures in terms of time and frequency, and high priority.
- Interact with contractor staff and coordinate with other departments.
- Working in a workplace with high health and safety risks, primarily working at heights, on busy roadsides, and operating power tools.
Work in workplaces with high health and safety risks, primarily working at heights, on busy roadsides, operating power tools and sharp knives, and spraying pests and insecticides.
to be used.
- While work is generally performed on a fixed day shift, the Landscape Engineer will be required to
participate outside of normal working hours to monitor, evaluate, and supervise incidental and related work.
Must supervise projects and other ad hoc situations.
- Work in a highly safe and regulated workplace and within a strict regulatory framework.
Work in a workplace with strict regulations, procedures, and quality requirements.
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture, Landscape Maintenance, Agriculture/Horticulture
- Minimum of five (5) years of work experience as a landscape engineer or project manager on major landscape projects.
A minimum of ten (10) years of work experience with a degree in Agriculture/Horticulture.
- Experience should be in major landscape flagship development projects and public park projects in Bahrain or GCC region.
Experience should be in public park projects in Bahrain or GCC region.
Job Specific Skills
- Advanced ability to manipulate and design sketches, plans and models in CAD applications
- Manpower management and contractor performance management
- Planning and maintenance of irrigation systems
- Indoor and outdoor feature design, cultural aspects in landscaping
- Sustainability and LEED requirements
- Integrated pest control systems
- Addressing climate change and selecting sustainable varieties for Bahrain
- Workplace safety and occupational health management
- Processes, procedures, proposal and report writing and presentation skills
- Training of trainers and interpersonal communication skills
Learn how to apply for employment opportunities at Bahrain Airport Job Vacancy Opening. ?
We update our job postings for Bahrain Airport daily, so please click here. You can likewise see all employment opportunities on Bahrain Air terminal Administrations LinkedIn page and apply to Bahrain Air terminal professions from that point. Best of luck and let us know your outcomes.
ALSO APPLY: DAFZA Jobs in Dubai Airports Free Zone Authority