Canada immigration express entry Canada 2022 Program
About Canada Express Entry
Canada, known for its multiculturalism, is one of the best immigration destinations in the world. Canada immigration express entry Canada has various sorts of movement programs.
Whether you are a foreign worker, international student, job seeker, or self-employed, there are several visa categories available for those who wish to immigrate to Canada. Canada immigration express entry Canada is Canada’s most popular immigration program for economic immigrants.
The Canadian government launched this system in 2015 to expedite the process of Canadian immigration and reduce the processing time. Through this immigration system, immigrants receive an invitation to apply for permanent residency in Canada and become Canadian citizens.
Canada immigration express entry Canada program 2022
Those who wish to Canada immigration express entry Canada can apply for an immigrant visa through the following three economic programs:
- Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSW)
- Federal Skilled Trades Program (FST) (Federal Skilled Trades Program)
- Canadian Experienced Worker Program (CEC)
In addition, several streams of the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) are linked to Express Entry. Therefore, immigrants can apply for the streams linked to Express Entry of PNP to obtain Canadian PR and apply for citizenship, Canada immigration express entry Canada
Federal Skilled Worker Program – Canada immigration express entry Canada
Canada immigration express entry Canada is the aspirant’s desire to work in Canada and get permanent residency. The Federal Skilled Worker Program is open to foreign workers with at least one year of work experience.
In order for a skilled worker to obtain permanent residency in FSW, he or she must meet the requirements regarding education, work experience, and language proficiency.
Note: Candidates without work experience are not eligible to apply for this program.
Federal Skilled Trades Program
The Federal Skilled Trades (FST) program is a program for immigrants who have a trade license. In general, trade programs require physical and manual work, for example, working in the construction industry.
Popular occupations in this category include carpenters, plumbers, and electricians. Applicants can obtain a permanent resident visa through the FST program.
Foreign workers must have the minimum work experience and Canadian language skills required to apply with the help of FST for permanent residency.
The Canadian government is looking for skilled immigrants and is looking to address the shortage of workers with these skills. Therefore, experienced traders who want to live in Canada can apply for this Express Entry program.
Canadian Experience Class
The Canadian Experience Class (CEC) is one of the most popular categories in the Express Entry system. Foreign nationals who are temporary residents of Canada and who have worked in Canada can apply for permanent residence through this category. Once a temporary resident obtains a permanent resident card, he or she can apply for Canadian citizenship.
How to apply for Express Entry Canada?
If you wish to Canada immigration express entry Canada, you can apply for permanent residency through the above mentioned economy class program. To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet all federal requirements for the category for which you are applying.
Candidates who qualify may submit a profile to the Express Entry pool. This profile serves as an Expression of Interest (EOI) for candidates seeking permanent residency in Canada.
What is the Express Entry Pool?
Canada immigration express entry Canada Pool has a large number of immigrant profiles that compete to obtain Canadian PR. Express Passage depends on a point framework. Therefore, the selection criteria will depend on the score obtained based on the candidate’s profile.
List of supporting documents required to create an Express Entry profile
The required documents vary depending on the immigration program you are applying for. However, there are certain documents that are commonly required for each program.
Here is a list of supporting documents that are required to obtain a Canadian visa.
- Travel documents. Passport: This is the most important document as it is always required to complete the Express Entry Profile for your visa application.
- Language test. Candidates who wish to become residents of Canada must prove their language proficiency in English or French through a language test.
- ECA (Educational Credentials Assessment). If a candidate has been educated at an institution outside of Canada, their education will be assessed by Canadian standards. This report is known as the ECA; if you are applying under the FSW immigration program, you are required to submit an ECA report.
Note: ECA is not required if you are applying for an education program in Canada.
Latest Immigration Policy for Canada Express Entry System.
- The federal government has extended the age limit for dependents to 22 years old. Previously, the age limit was 19. This is a good move for families who want to stay in Canada.
- Fluency in Canadian language will pave the way for permanent residency. Candidates must have a good score on the Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB). In addition, candidates can earn additional points for two language skills. Extra points are awarded if the candidate knows both English and French. Applicants will also need to present the results of the language test to the visa examiner.
- Under the new rules, international students now need to score 6 points in each IELTS band in order to be admitted to a Canadian educational institution.
- Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) allows high school graduates to participate in Express Entry and receive an invitation for permanent residency.
- International students who want to study in Canada must deposit tuition fees for at least two semesters before their study permit visas will be approved.
- For security reasons, biometric screening of immigrants has become mandatory from 2019 onwards.
- Previously, a minimum of two years of work experience was required to immigrate under the economy class program and obtain permanent residency in Canada.