Fruit picking jobs in Portugal Farm jobs
Overview of Fruit Picking Jobs In Portugal Farm Jobs
Fruit Picking Jobs In Portugal Farm Jobs In Portugal, many fruit farmers work as fruit pickers. The Portuguese government applies a number of regulations to farm workers, including fruit pickers, fruit packers, farm workers, and testers.
Several companies in SAWP offer free housing that can be deducted from the cost of a worker’s visa. Anyone who is legally able to work in Portugal is welcome to apply. If you are not currently authorized to Fruit Picking Jobs In Portugal Farm Jobs, your job application will not be considered by employers.
If you are interested in pursuing a career in unskilled jobs in Portugal, such as agricultural jobs, you can apply for the latest fruit farm jobs in Portugal with an updated resume and an attractive cover letter. So, have a look at all the Fruit Farm jobs listed below.
Latest Fruit Picking Jobs In Portugal Farm Jobs 2021
Also See: 1,000+Fruit Farm jobs in Canada Work Visa Application
|Location :||All over Portugal|
|Kind of work :||All day/Low maintenance|
|Identity :||All ethnicities are free to apply|
|Educational Qualification||High School｜Secondary Education｜Diploma｜Degree|
|Experience||Experienced experts are liked|
|Salary Range :||$12.00 – $18.00 per hour (negotiable)|
|Employee Benefits||Attractive benefits package|
|Visa processing||Local agency|
|Job Requirements for||Fruit Farm Workers in Portugal|
|Language:||English / Duch|
|Educational background?||No degree, certificate or diploma|
|Experience:||1 to less than 2 years|
- Planting, cultivating, and watering crops.
- Activity and support of horticultural hardware and gear, gathering crops.
- Specific skills – field cropping, hand harvesting of vegetables, experimenting with equipment and machinery, tractors, loaders. Lift truck, fruit harvester, farm truck.
- Work site environment: outdoors; at warm high altitudes
- Working Conditions and Physical Abilities: Fast-paced environment.
- Repetitive work; heavy lifting; fruit picking jobs in Portugal Farm work.
- Physically demanding; ability to distinguish colors. Standing for long periods of time; walking. Bending, flexing, kneeling.
- Language: English
- Education: None Degree, Certificate, Diploma: None
- Experience No experience
- Registration Details: Fruit Picking Jobs in Portugal Farm Jobs
Description of Fruit Picking Jobs In Portugal Farm Jobs
- Needed as soon as possible.
- Management is looking for seasonal farm workers. Some individuals may turn into permanent ones.
- Business owner is looking for an individual to help with basic farm work. Physical labor is involved and the ability to follow directions is required.
- A driver’s license is required, preferably a 1A driver’s license – must be able to get in and out of the field.
- For more information, please click here.
Also See: Fruit Apple picking jobs in Canada for foreigner
Skills and Abilities:
- Valid driver’s license
- Specific Skills
- Activity and upkeep of horticultural hardware and gear
- Harvesting crops
- Types of agricultural work
- Grain, oil and fodder crops
- Workplace Information
- Rural area
- Working conditions and material capabilities
- Physically demanding
- Work site environment
General Farm Workers in Portugal
- Company Name: Portu General Farms
- Location Location: All over Portugal
- Salary: $16.40 per hour for a 40 hour work week
- Job Type Full Time
- Number of Positions Available 5 positions
- Language: English
- Education? No degree, certificate or diploma
- Experience No experience
- Growing, cultivating, and irrigating crops; operating and maintaining agricultural machinery and equipment.
- Harvesting crops; cleaning stables, barns, gardens, and pens to detect diseases and health problems in crops, livestock, and poultry; preparing basic daily reports.
- Types of Agricultural Operations
- Mixed farming of fruits and vegetables
Fruit Picking Jobs in Portugal Work on the Farm
With the picking season approaching and a shortage of workers in the fields, the Portuguese Farmers’ Federation (CAP) says that an “online job platform” should be created so that laid-off people can apply for agricultural jobs.
The idea was put forward by the federation’s leader, Eduardo Silva e Souza, in an interview with Publico magazine.
The plan is to create an online job board, similar to those already created in Germany and France, to facilitate the hiring of workers who have lost their jobs or had their contracts suspended under the government’s simplified new layoff system.
Recognizing that Portugal’s isolationist policies make it difficult to hire foreigners for agricultural jobs, CAP hopes that this online platform will help find workers for the next harvest. For more information, please click here.
Also Apply: Farm worker jobs in Canada for Freshers