Emarat, a leading petroleum corporation in the UAE, is renowned for its commitment to quality, safety, and environmental preservation. As Dubai looks forward to a more sustainable future, Emarat offers a myriad of opportunities in the oil and gas sector for 2024. If you’re passionate about energy, technology, and sustainability, Emarat could be your next career move. Here’s a primer on the opportunities available.
Job Details :
- Employer Name: Emarat – Oil & Gas Company
- Position: Production
- No. of vacancies: 24
- Salary: AED 1500 – AED 6000 Per Month
- Employment type: Full-time
- Location: Dubai
- Country: UAE
1. Why Emarat?
- Industry Leader: Emarat stands tall as one of the UAE’s leading petroleum companies, making it a prestigious organization to work for.
- Innovation Driven: Embracing cutting-edge technologies and methods, Emarat stays ahead in the energy sector.
- Employee Development: Emarat believes in nurturing its workforce, providing ample training and career growth opportunities.
2. Oil & Gas Vacancies for 2024
Though specific roles might change based on demand, typical vacancies could include:
- Exploration & Production: Geologists, petrophysicists, drilling engineers, and production technologists.
- Refining & Distribution: Process engineers, operations technicians, and logistics coordinators.
- Research & Development: Scientists and engineers working on cleaner fuel technologies and sustainable energy solutions.
- Sales & Marketing: Roles focused on petroleum product sales, business development, and customer relations.
- Safety & Environment: Professionals emphasizing safety protocols, environmental conservation, and regulatory compliance.
3. How to Apply
- Head to the official Emarat careers portal.
- Navigate through the current oil & gas job listings tailored for Dubai and the broader UAE.
- Understand the role’s details, requirements, and key responsibilities.
- Complete the application process, ensuring you attach a comprehensive CV/resume.
- Qualifications: Depending on the position, you might need a bachelor’s or master’s degree in fields like petroleum engineering, geology, or chemical engineering.
- Experience: Industry-relevant experience can be crucial, especially for specialized or senior roles.
- Language Skills: Proficiency in English is imperative. Knowledge of Arabic can be advantageous.
5. Interview Process
- Successful candidates will typically be contacted for an interview. This might be on Emarat premises, through phone calls, or via video conferencing.
- Be prepared: Research Emirates’ recent projects, understand global oil and gas trends, and be clear about how your skills fit the role.
- For technical roles, expect in-depth questions on industry-specific challenges and scenarios.
Being part of Emarat in 2024 means contributing to an industry that’s pivotal to the global economy, while also focusing on sustainability and innovation. A career with Emarat isn’t just a job — it’s a journey into the future of energy.