Professional Personnel Management Ltd, a leading recruitment agency specializing in renewable energy, is seeking dedicated individuals for Solar Farm Grounds Maintenance roles. We offer jobs in the UK with visa sponsorship for candidates passionate about maintaining renewable energy sites and contributing to environmental sustainability.
- Jobs Role: Solar Farm Grounds Maintenance jobs in UK with Visa Sponsorship
- Company: Professional Personnel Management Ltd
- Location: Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN1 1AG
- No of Vacancies: 2
- Salary: £12 an hour
- Country: UK
- No degree certificate or diploma
- 1 year to less than 5 years
- Conduct regular maintenance of solar farm sites, including vegetation management and general upkeep.
- Operate maintenance equipment safely and efficiently.
- Monitor the condition of solar panels and associated infrastructure.
- Adhere to all health and safety regulations on site.
- Experience in grounds maintenance, landscaping, or a related field.
- Familiarity with operating maintenance machinery and equipment.
- A strong commitment to safety standards and environmental care.
- Eligibility for visa sponsorship under the UK’s skilled worker visa program.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Visa sponsorship for eligible international candidates.
- Opportunity to work in the growing field of renewable energy.
- Supportive team environment and opportunities for professional development.
How to Apply:
If you’re interested in a Solar Farm Grounds Maintenance job in the UK with visa sponsorship at Professional Personnel Management Ltd, please apply through our official website. Include your resume, a cover letter detailing your experience and interest in renewable energy, and any relevant qualifications.
Join Professional Personnel Management Ltd and be part of the green energy revolution. We value the contribution of our maintenance staff in keeping solar farms operational and efficient. With visa sponsorship available, we welcome international talents looking to advance their careers in the UK’s renewable energy sector.