Nakheel properties careers Job Vacancy in UAE
Nakheel properties careers Job Vacancy in UAE You are here! Should you be looking for Nakheel properties careers Job Vacancy in UAE to start a career in the real estate industry.
Then you have come to the right place. Receptionists, Beach Attendants, Lifeguards, Fitness Instructors, Administrators, and more are some of the multiple positions that Nakheel Properties is hiring for. For additional details, please see below.
Details of job Nakheel properties careers Job Vacancy in UAE
|Company Name:||Real Estate Nakheel Group|
|Work Location:||Dubai, UAE|
|Employment Type :||Full Time|
|Experience :||1-2 years|
|Salary:||As per specification|
|Interview:||Walk in Interview|
Nakheel properties careers Job Vacancy in UAE 2023 Updates
About Nakheel Group
Al Nakheel properties careers Job Vacancy in UAE is a government owned construction company headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Nakheel is developing projects in the residential, hospitality, leisure and retail sectors in the United Arab Emirates.
Nakheel’s master projects include Jumeirah Islands, Jumeirah Palm, Jumeirah Heights, and Jumeirah Village. Nakheel’s retail arm also includes neighborhood community centers. Nakheel is currently one of the largest real estate developers in the world and is making a significant contribution to realizing the vision of Dubai in the 21st century.
Nakheel has inherited a progressive and powerful spirit. It has set aside approximately 17 million square feet of leased space for future developments such as Dragon Mart I and II and Ibn Battuta Mall. With so many future projects on the horizon, the company is always in need of labor.
Nakheel properties careers Job Vacancy in UAE Vacant positions (newly updated)
We have many vacant positions that we post as needed.
|Administrator||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Construction Department||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Customer Service||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Receptionist||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Hospitality||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Security||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Real Estate Consultant||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Broker Manager||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Employee Salary and Benefits at Nakheel properties careers Job Vacancy in UAE
The salary package depends on the post you are applying for but if we have random thoughts about it, Nakheel Dubai offers its employees a hefty salary package and many other benefits. If you are a fresher and looking forward to have a career in construction company then it is the best option available for you.
Also Apply: Almarai careers job vacancy in Saudi Arabia UAE
Nakheel properties careers Job Vacancy in UAE Recruitment – Head of Hard Services
This job involves managing staff, ensuring the smooth running of the site by providing the required hard services for various portfolios, ensuring client satisfaction and performing other additional duties as assigned by the Head of Technical Center of Excellence.
- Responsible for all operations related to hard technical services for the entire real estate portfolio managed by NCM. Ensure that the technical execution of service contracts such as operation and maintenance of all MEP, civil and related technical services are met to the highest standards.
- Prepare, review, and approve Scope of Work (SOW), approve contractors, and ensure that contractors are producing the desired results. Responsible for general and technical inspections. Ensures that preventive, reactive, emergency, and planned replacement maintenance regimes are followed.
- In collaboration with the portfolio head, make recommendations for the development of the annual budget for hard services from an overall perspective.
- Plan technical audits, financial audits, reserve studies, HSEE requirements; liaise with RERA, Trakhees, DM, DCD, Dubai Police, Local Authorities etc. Ensure that legal obligations are being followed.
- Analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and customer focused.
- Civil, mechanical, electrical and plumbing certifications are preferred.
- Must be proficient in MS Office.
- Time management skills, ability to prioritize, organizational skills
- Leadership and team management skills
- Must have general knowledge of real estate financial budgeting
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering and technical field.
- Advanced understanding of CAFM systems
- General understanding of the Community Property Law and Decree 22 of 2009.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum of 6-7 years of experience in a similar field is preferred
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Company Name Nakheel
- Type of Vacancy Full Time
- Job Function Engineering
- Job Location Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Application Deadline N/A
- Web to apply: View and Visit here
Also Apply: DP World careers requirements in Dubai
Nakheel properties careers Job Vacancy in UAE – Broker Manager
- Work closely with relevant internal departments such as CRM, Marketing, Commercial, Pricing and Customer Service to develop effective leasing and marketing campaigns and strategies to promote Nakheel projects to potential and existing customers.
- Work closely with relevant internal departments such as CRM, Marketing, Commercial, Pricing and Customer Service to develop effective leasing and marketing campaigns and strategies to promote Nakheel projects to both potential and existing customers.
- Register and update all external agents and be the primary contact in dealing with agents to maximize Nakheel’s exposure in the market.
- Act as the primary point of contact when dealing with agents to maximize Nakheel’s exposure in the market.
- Oversee, periodically review and process consolidation and settlement requests received from customers in order to reduce the company’s liabilities.
- Keep abreast of new projects on an ongoing basis, develop an in-depth knowledge of Nakheel’s core products and available inventory, and use the established portfolio of non-direct leasing channels (agents/brokers) to optimize/maximize revenue generation opportunities.
- Review agent/broker performance on a regular basis and verify/oversee commission payments to brokers in accordance with agreed contracts. Identify any problems and suggest appropriate corrective actions.
- Support the leasing team and external leasing agents/brokers in planning show homes and apartments to properly market Nakheel’s projects to consumers and maximize revenue generation opportunities.
- Effective communication skills
- Good knowledge of Dubai’s real estate market and RERA procedures
- Good knowledge of Dubai real estate market and RERA to formulate strategies, define and implement appropriate policies and procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Company Name Nakheel
- Type of Vacancy: Full Time
- Job Function Administrative
- Job Location Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Application Deadline N/A
- Web to Apply: view and visit here
Also Apply: Dubai municipality careers job vacancies UAE
Nakheel properties careers Job Vacancy in UAE – Property Consultant
Responsible for the leasing of new properties, including handling and generating leads, arranging viewings and managing leases for new tenants.
Main duties include
- Preparation of new lease agreements.
- Responsible for collecting rent, mailing checks, and preparing receipts.
- Record all standard correspondence, forms, circulars, and e-mails between the company and tenants, including renewal and termination requests, and ensure that they are filed in their respective files.
- Work with finance and facilities management to ensure a stable workflow and meet tenants’ needs.
- Handle all calls and respond to inquiries promptly.
- Respond to inquiries from customers regarding rental properties
- Arrange viewings of properties
- Regularly contacting leads and connecting them to leases
- Self-marketing of our properties
- Perform assigned duties in accordance with policies and procedures established by the leasing department.
- Achieve leasing targets in line with agreed annual targets.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- University degree (Business Administration or equivalent)
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a property consultant in the Dubai real estate market.
- Language known skills in English (Arabic also).
- Able to work under pressure with multiple tasks.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office and Outlook.
- Self-motivated and flexible team player.
- Confident and hardworking.
Also Apply: Etisalat Career in UAE telecommunication jobs
Nakheel properties careers Job Vacancy in UAE – Residential Leasing Manager
Manage a team of property consultants responsible for the leasing of properties within the Residential Leasing portfolio.
Lead a team of Property Consultants responsible for the leasing of commercial and residential properties.
- Manage the success of all property management functions (new assignments.
- Supervise and support the team to ensure that the day-to-day property leasing operations are completed on time.
- Liaise with relevant departments (IT, Audit team, Finance, FM) to ensure smooth running of leasing operations.
- Review and sign lease agreements on a daily basis and ensure that all attachments are collected.
- Verify and sign lease commission reports on a monthly basis.
- Meet with clients, tenants and staff on a variety of leasing related matters.
- Process requests related to property consultancy such as vacation planning, task allocation, etc.
- Maintain occupancy rates as set by Nakheel Leasing
- Enforcing leasing policies and procedures as set by management
- Timely decision making to resolve various leasing related issues
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related post or field
- Excellent interpretation and communication skills (oral and written).
- Confident, hardworking, and able to work hard to achieve quality work
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and able to handle pressure in a fast-paced work environment
- Decision making and leadership skills
- Must have knowledge of Oracle systems, MS Office and Outlook.
- Must be a self-motivated team player
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
How to Apply for Nakheel properties careers Job Vacancy in UAE ?
Below is a link to the Nakheel Careers page. Here you can apply and register your resume according to your relevant field and skills. You can also visit this page for some job postings.