Latest Excited Saipem Career Job Vacancy Offshore Hiring Worldwide
Saipem Career Job Vacancy Offshore Hiring Worldwide Occupations and Profession Openings Saipem is a main worldwide enterprise and perhaps the most adjusted general workers for hire in the oil and gas industry in Saipem Career Job Vacancy Offshore Hiring Worldwide.
In addition, Saipem has two main business units: the Engineering and Construction division and the Drilling division. In addition, the company is a pioneer in the EPC/PCI services group in the onshore and offshore oil and gas sectors.
Saipem centers around oil and gas related activities in far off and deep-water fields and is a pioneer in designing, acquisition, project the board and development administrations.
In addition, the company has special expertise in planning and implementing large scale offshore and onshore projects and technologies. The company also undertakes projects such as natural gas monetization and heavy oil extraction.
Job Details of Saipem Career Job Vacancy Offshore Hiring Worldwide 2021
|Locations||Worldwide Saipem Careers|
|Number of Vacancies||There are over 200 openings.|
|Nationality||All nationalities are eligible to apply.|
|Education||Equivalent to Diploma/Degree.|
|Salary||Varies according to the position.|
Employment Benefits for Saipem Career Job Vacancy Offshore Hiring Worldwide
Work at Saipem falls into two main business segments. Saipem’s work is primarily categorized into two business segments: Engineering & Construction and Drilling.
Saipem has a competitive position in the field of EPC/EPC services for the onshore and offshore oil and gas industry. The company also employs a large number of foreign employees from cost effective developing countries such as India, Croatia, Romania, Indonesia and the Philippines.
Saipem Career Job Vacancy Offshore Hiring Worldwide Employment Opportunities 2021
Saipem is a worldwide project worker with a cutthroat neighborhood presence in arising areas like West Africa, North Africa, Center East, Inlet, FSU, Focal Asia and Southeast Asia.
In addition to strong European backing, the majority of employees come from developing countries; Saipem employs more than 40,000 local and international employees of more than 110 nationalities.
Onshore Drilling Contract Advisor
Saipem SpA’s Onshore Drilling division is looking for a Contract Advisor to provide support on contract interpretation, drafting of notices and contractual clauses, and all other contractual issues for onshore drilling projects.
In addition, under the coordination of the Drilling Onshore Contract Administration Manager, this position will perform the following activities
- Follow up on major drilling onshore activities (transportation, drilling, rig upgrades, etc.).
- Assist the commercial and procurement departments in the preparation and negotiation of contracts.
- Assist the asset department in claims of an extrajudicial nature with contractors.
- Assist the operations department on claims of an extrajudicial nature with customers.
- Provide assistance on contract interpretation.
- Provide risk/opportunity analysis based on contractual terms and conditions and relevant applicable laws, if required under specific circumstances.
- Must have expertise in the English language.
- Certification in Designing or Financial aspects is an or more.
- At least two years of experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Ability to work independently, excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills complete the profile.
- Must be able to work on overseas missions or for extended periods of time in the Middle East, South America, or other regions where the Drilling and Onshore division operates.
- Apply Now
Saipem Career Job Vacancy Offshore Hiring Worldwide – Communications Specialist
- Primary Work Location Italy
- Job Location Hinterland South Milan
The search is open to candidates with proven experience (preferably 2-4 years) in a large industrial group or consultancy, and with skills in managing internal communication processes.
In particular, this resource, included in the Corporate Function, will be responsible for
- Ensuring the implementation and development of the company’s internal communications strategy and the appropriate determination of messages based on the strategic plan.
- Development, production and planning of editorial content
- Ensuring the supervision and coordination of the central organization and local realities, promoting certain synergies and full consistency regarding the messages that must be communicated to internal resources to ensure a complete corporate identity.
- Support the organization of internal events.
- Drive the revision and updating of internal communication channels with an innovative approach that specifically leverages a social approach.
- Support the change management process through the design and development of specific dedicated activities/initiatives.
- Ensure the analysis of data by defining specific KPIs.
- Excellent knowledge of English and proficiency in the use of office packages (especially PowerPoint and Excel) is required. Good graphic skills are desirable.
This profile is completed by excellent storytelling skills, a spirit of initiative and proactivity, decisiveness, strong organizational and data representation skills, accuracy and communication skills.
Buyer (Facilities Management & Travel)
- Primary Location Italy
- Senior Level Entry Level
- Industry Oil & Gas
- Employment Type: Full Time
A multinational company in the oil and gas industry is seeking a buyer for indirect goods and services to be included in their procurement and post-order service functions.
The selected person will be added to an office that ensures indirect purchasing activities, specifically in the areas of facilities management, security, travel, real estate and consulting. In this context, the particular person will need to do the following
- Issue contracts in accordance with the provisions of the company’s procedures using the SAP management system.
- Work with the requester’s technical unit to create an offer request.
- Manage the bidding process.
- Manage the negotiation phase with the supplier regarding the commercial and economic aspects of the contract.
- Ensure traceability of the entire purchasing process.
- Must be fluent in English
- Technical diploma or degree in engineering/economics field
- Familiarity with office packages (especially Excel)
- At least 3 years of work experience
- Experience in indirect purchasing (e.g. facilities management, security, travel, real estate, consulting)
- Excellent knowledge of SAP MM modules
- Experience in medium/large scale industries
- Strong interpersonal skills and a willingness to work in a group in a dynamic environment is especially required
- Apply Now
Saipem Careers and Benefits
- 401K Plan
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Vision Care
- Paid sick leave
- Paid vacation/holidays/paid vacations
- Life insurance/disability insurance
- Maternity/parental leave
- Cell phone
- Casual dress/atmosphere
- Flextime / Flexible Schedule
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Job training and professional development
- Employee Discount
Buyer exper – E&C Offshore (Marghera)
- Main Work Location Italy
- Job Location Marghera – Venice
- Services Offered: Contract type based on experience (CCNL Energia e Petrolio).
The candidate will correspond to the Head of Offshore Equipment Development and Maintenance and Technical Services Procurement, managing purchases according to company procedures and systems.
The candidate will be part of a structured and young team and will play his role in synergy with his colleagues.
Specifically, the candidate will perform the following tasks
- Managing tenders for the purchase of goods and services: analyzing purchase requisitions, activating tenders and supply channels, selecting suppliers to invite to tender, evaluating offers received, checking suppliers, preparing purchase documents.
- Negotiation of optimal purchasing terms.
- Supplier base management and development. Searching for the best sources of supply through domestic and international scouting and sourcing activities, including gathering needs from the technical office.
- Evaluation of existing suppliers based on criteria such as quality, reliability, and cost.
- Monitoring and reporting activities: statistical analysis of relevant suppliers, updating data, evaluating performance, and considering corrective actions.
- At least 3-5 years of work experience in a similar role, preferably in the metal processing, plant engineering, or construction sectors.
- Degree in Management Engineering
- Excellent knowledge of English (C1).
- Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage.
Application Requirements :
Only applications from professionals who meet the above requirements will be considered.
The ideal candidate will also have dedication to work, organizational skills, interpersonal effectiveness, ability to work in a team and problem solving skills.
How to apply for a job at Saipem Career Job Vacancy Offshore Hiring Worldwide ?
In case you are keen on going after Saipem positions, if it’s not too much trouble, visit Saipem’s true profession entrance. Alternatively, you can apply through the job link provided below.
On this site you will find all the latest job openings and information about the hiring process; Saipem’s career site is frequently updated with our own job openings.
- Click on the “Apply Now” link at the end of each job title and description.
- Read the job description, skills and requirements carefully.
- Click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Fill in the required fields (e.g., name, address, country, etc.)
- Upload your latest CV/Resume and a catchy cover letter.
ALSO APPLY: Maersk careers in UAE oil and gas industry jobs