Nolte Apiaries, a premier beekeeping operation in Canada known for its quality honey production and beekeeping practices, is offering a unique opportunity for Apiary Workers. Recognizing the importance of global talent, we are pleased to provide visa sponsorship for qualified international candidates who have a passion for apiary work and are looking to advance their careers in this field within Canada.
- Regular inspection and maintenance of bee colonies.
- Management of hive health including disease control measures and medication administration as necessary.
- Assisting in the production of honey, beeswax, and other bee products.
- Participation in the breeding and raising of bees.
- Harvesting and processing honey and other bee products while ensuring quality standards.
- Operation and maintenance of apiary equipment.
- Physical capability to work long hours, often in outdoor conditions.
- Willingness to learn and follow instructions regarding beekeeping practices.
- Comfortable working in the vicinity of bees with appropriate safety measures.
- No allergic reactions to bee stings or bee products.
- Previous experience in beekeeping is advantageous but not essential as training will be provided.
Education and Qualification:
- A high school diploma or equivalent is beneficial.
- Training or certification in beekeeping would be a distinct asset but is not required.
- Visa sponsorship for non-resident candidates.
- Competitive salary within the apiary industry.
- Potential for seasonal bonuses based on productivity and honey yields.
- Opportunities for professional development and learning advanced beekeeping techniques.
Salary for Apiary Workers at Nolte Apiaries typically ranges from CAD $25,000 to CAD $35,000 per year, dependent on experience, job performance, and specific duties.
How to Apply:
Candidates interested in the Apiary Worker position should send their detailed resume, along with a cover letter explaining their interest in beekeeping and necessity for visa sponsorship, to the hiring manager at Nolte Apiaries. Applications can be submitted through the official Nolte Apiaries website or via email to the recruitment department.
Nolte Apiaries is excited to enrich our team with dedicated Apiary Workers from around the globe. We are committed to fostering a supportive environment where international talent can thrive and contribute to the Canadian apiculture industry through our visa sponsorship program.